If you’re a resident of in Illinois, Minnesota, or Wisconsin, you can earn a $100 bonus with a new Money Market Account and meeting simple requirements! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Associated Bank $100 Money Market Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Associated Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can enjoy:
-Earn 1.80% APY on your funds
-One of the nation's top rates — over 16x the national average.
-Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
-Save smart and get more for your money
-Higher rates than traditional banks
-Get 24/7 Account Access
-Secure banking features
-Open with as little as $100
Table of Contents
Associated Bank $100 Money Market Bonus Summary
To earn your Associated Bank $100 Money Market Bonus, simply open a new money market account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Associated Bank $100 Money Market Bonus
- Availability: IL, MN, & WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: 07/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Credit Funding: Up to $200 (No American Express cards)
- Opening Deposit Requirement:$1,000; but minimum opening deposit of $10,000 is required to receive the bonus
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $16, see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing.
- Promo Code(s): None
Associated Bank $100 Money Market Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
For more Associated Bank offers, see our full list of Associated Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
Open a new money market account at Associated Bank with a minimum opening deposit of $10,000 is required to receive the bonus and at least such amount must remain on deposit for 90 days to receive the bonus. Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Associated Checking Account: $11 monthly fee can be waived if you meet ONE of the following:
- Direct deposit a total of $500 or more per statement cycle OR
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance OR
- Hold $2,500 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances OR
- Be under the age of 24 and go paperless with eStatements
- Associated Elite Checking Account: $25 monthly fee can be void by:
- Holding $10,000 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances.
- Associated Advantage Money Market Account: Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance to avoid the $16 monthly maintenance fee.
If you’re looking for an easy $100 in your pocket, consider this Associated Bank $100 Money Market Bonus! If you have $10K in excess funds laying in your checking account and have no plans on being used, consider a money market account to earn interest and score a $100 bonus too!
If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding or the early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee.