American National Bank is offering Smart Checking Account that earns 2.05% APY on up to $10,000 maximum balance. The Smart Checking Account earns high interest on the money in your account and gets free foreign ATM fee refunds. The qualifications needed for this account are: you must have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear each month, have a combination of 3 ACH transactions post and clear each month, receive eStatements, and must be a Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, or Nebraska resident to open this account. There are only branches in Iowa and Nebraska.
Table of Contents
American National Bank Smart Checking Summary
- Account Type: Free Smart Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.05% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Refunds on ATM Fees: Yes(up to $15 monthly)
- Additional Requirements: Receive eStatements, have at least 12 purchases post and clear each month, have a combination of 3 ACH transactions post and clear, and must be a Iowa, Kansas, Missouri or Nebraska Resident to open this account(There are only branches in Iowa and Nebraska).
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
American National Bank Smart Checking Account – Must be a Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, or Missouri Resident to open this account.(There are only branches in Iowa and Nebraska).
How To Earn 2.05% APY:
- Sign up to American National Bank Smart Checking Account to earn 2.05% APY for up to $10,000.
- Have a combination of 3 ACH transactions post and clear each month.
- Receiving eStatements.
- Have at least 12 Debit MasterCard purchases post and settle per month.
The American National Bank Smart Checking Account is a great account to sign up for because you can later link the account with your savings in the future with the Smart Checking Plus Smart Saver. This will allow you to automatically transfer interest and ATM refunds from your Smart Checking into a saving account that will earn a high rate of interest. This account has many different options if you want your money to grow slowly or quickly depending what you’re looking for. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.