American Express has been offering an impressive 100,000 Membership Rewards points with its Platinum Card via CardMatch. The pending requirement to receive this bonus is $5,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of card membership. Sadly, the lifetime language is included in this offer. However, 100,000 points is still a great offer so keep reading to find out more!
Table of Contents
If you like to travel, make your trip more enjoyable by getting 5x points back for every dollar you spend. If you travel often and need to stay at hotels, this card is great for earning points, especially since it offers more than the average card.
Visit BankDealGuy’s website to explore more of the best credit cards related to our hotel stay categories.
Platinum Card from American Express Features:
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- New! Up to $200 Uber Savings Annually.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More. Terms Apply.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- SPG gold status & Marriott Gold status
- Hilton gold status
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual Fee of $550
- Authorized Platinum cards are $175 for three user, then $175 per Platinum
- Free Authorized Gold users
American Express Platinum Credit Card: If this card appeals to you, check out the link for more information!
To earn your bonus of 100,000 Membership Rewards points you have to spend $5,000 on purchases on your new card in your first 3 months.
CardMatch allows you to check for pre-qualifications towards a new credit card. Many people have said that they’ve been qualified for a 100,000 Membership Rewards sign-up bonus with the Platinum Card from American Express. If you are targeted, you must spend $5,000 within a set 3 months span. However, it’s worth it because this is a really good bonus and perhaps the best that it gets for the Platinum. Remember though, the once per lifetime language does apply, so eligibility is only available to those who’ve never had the platinum card.
If you’re interested in learning about the best cards to use for every day purchases, then be sure to check out our Best Credit Cards for Every Day Purchases master post for more information!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our Best Credit Card Deals master post!