Earn 60, 000 Membership Rewards bonus points with the American Express Platinum Card for Schwab when you make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. If you are a Schwab account holder and find this bonus offer to a possible win, please continue to read below for more information.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Hotel Stay Categories
To get the most out of your hotel stays, the American Express Platinum Card for Schwab allows card holders to get 5X the points for purchases spent on hotels through Amex Travel. It may help you quickly rack up points for hotel bookings, you can also redeem high rewards for all other things such as flights, making this card a pretty good travel credit card to have. You can redeem your MR points to cash at a ratio 1:1.25 which is pretty good!
Want to view more hotel cards? Be sure to check out our list to explore the best credit cards related to hotel stay categories.
Table of Contents
American Express Platinum Card for Schwab Features
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards points after you make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months account opening
- Up to $200 Uber savings annually
- 5X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel
- 5X Membership Rewards points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts
- Get a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✓($85)
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $550
American Express Platinum Card for Schwab: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
Editor’s Note: You need to have a Charles Schwab Brokerage Account in order to apply for this card.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn Membership Rewards Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your American Express Platinum Card for Schwab within 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 60,000 points.
Additionally, you will receive a $100 statement credit if your qualifying Schwab holdings are equal to or greater than $250,000 OR receive a $200 Card statement credit if your qualifying Schwab holdings are equal to or greater than $1,000,000, when measured following card account approval and annually thereafter.
With the American Express Platinum Card for Schwab, with the addition of all your rewards, you can also invest with your rewards. Use the Membership Rewards points for deposits by Schwab to your eligible account. For example, 10,000 points = $125.
This card offers the premium American Express benefits such as; Up to $200 Uber savings annually, Airport Lounge Access Program and Priority Pass Select, Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre, $200 Airline Fee Credit. Judging by the hefty $550 annual fee, this credit card is marketed for big spenders and with that, you’ll also receive premium Platinum status along with this card. But to help offset that annual fee, you will also receive a yearly $200 airline incidental credit, airport lounge access, and Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit.
If you like to travel luxuriously and have the money to spend, this card can be worthy of looking into in comparison to the Chase Sapphire or Reserve credit card!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.