The American Express Personal Platinum Card is sending out targeted mail with a 100,000 points bonus when you make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With this promotion there is no lifetime language and you’ll enjoy the benefits of $200 airline incidental credit and $200 Uber credit. For more information about the card, keep on reading below.
Table of Contents
American Express Personal Platinum Card Features
- 100,000 points bonus with $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- $550 annual fee
- 5x points per $1 spent on purchases made with airlines or with American Express Travel
- 5x points per $1 spent on hotel bookings made directly from the American Express travel website
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- $200 Uber credit
- Hilton gold status
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fees
American Express Personal Platinum Card: No direct link to this offer, check you mail or your e-mail to see if you were targeted
To earn 100,000 bonus points check to see if you were targeted for this offer, if so, sign up and make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
Check your email or mailbox to see if you’ve been targeted for a 100,000 points bonus for the American Express Personal Platinum Card. This card even has no lifetime language, earns up to 5X points, come with $200 Uber credit and more. Make sure to check if you’ve been targeted, don’t miss this deal of a life time. Feel free to provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.