If you’re searching for a American Express credit card to add into your wallet, consider the American Express Gold Card for Ameriprise Financial. The sign-up bonus offers you 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. If you would like to know more details about this card offer, please continue reading.
Table of Contents
American Express Gold Card for Ameriprise Financial Card Features
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of account opening
- 2X points for flights booked directly with airlines
- 2X points at U.S. restaurants
- 1X points on other purchases
- Personalized Travel Service gives you access to Travel Professionals who can help plan and book your travel needs
- No foreign transaction fees
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $160 thereafter
The American Express® Gold Card for Ameriprise Financial: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points.
This is the standard bonus offer we’ve seen over and over again with the American Express Gold Card for Ameriprise Financial. 25,000 points is a decent offer because it is worth about $400, and you aren’t required to pay the hefty annual fee for the first year. So just those two perks alone add up to $460 and can easily compensate for the annual fee.
However, it would be nice if if this card also offered a higher rewards rate for dining and travel purchases. It would be a lot more worthwhile to keep the card after the first year if they offered such rates. But this is typically how they lure you into paying higher annual fees for a different version of the same kind of cards — so that you can get better benefits.
Also, if one day you don’t want to keep this card any more, but still want your MR points, you can apply for the AmEx EveryDay (ED) (there is no no annual fee) to keep the MR points so that you can use them in the future.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.