Available to residents of Connecticut, American Eagle Financial Credit Union is offering a 24-Month Term 3.25% APY on your funds when you open a new CD Account. Below is all the information and details you need to open the 24-Month Term 3.25% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD Account!
Eligibility: American Eagle Financial Credit Union Membership Requirements: Checkout the membership requirements if you are interested in opening an account!
Table of Contents
American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 24-Month Term 3.25% APY
- Availability: Connecticut (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty may be imposed if you close your account before maturation.
- Promo Code(s): None
American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds!
Earn CD rates of 0.50% and 3.25% APY by:
- Visit American Eagle Financial Credit Union CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
Open up a 24-Month Certificate of Deposit and earn 3.25% APY on your funds with American Eagle Financial Credit Union. Make sure to checkout the membership requirements and deposit $1,000 into your account to earn this rate!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!