Amazon 1-Click Default Payment Deal: Amazon is offering an EASY $10 statement credit bonus when you switch your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Citi card. You can use the $10 statement credit on purchases of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com and excludes gift cards. See the terms and conditions below.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Interested in banking with Citibank? See our full list of Citibank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
Get Amazon 1-Click Default Payment Deal
- Amazon 1-Click Default Payment Deal: Not everyone will be able to redeem this offer, so YMMV. If you weren’t targeted or the offer isn’t showing up, you can try the following to make it work. But again, YMMV. Try the following:
- Log into the Amazon App or go to Amazon.com
- If you currently have 1-Click settings enabled, change the card to a non-Citi card, then turn 1-Click off.
- Refresh the home page until the offer loads (you can also try closing/reopening the app)
- Click the offer when you see it and set a Citi card as your 1-click method. Let us know if this method works for you in the comment section below!
Terms and Conditions
- This promotional offer applies to the purchase of eligible items made with an eligible Citi credit card. The $10 credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com and excludes gift cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
- Offer available only to customers who were served an advertisement promoting the offer. To claim the offer, customer must first click through the ad and then complete the additional actions described. Eligible cards are only consumer branded Citi credit cards, except Costco Citi credit cards.
- An Amazon.com account with a valid Citi credit card is required to claim and redeem this credit. If, for any reason, your Citi credit card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on December 15, 2017. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Credit redeemed on a Kindle or Fire device will be applied to the Amazon.com account registered to the device.
This offer is worth it considering how easy it is to redeem. If you weren’t targeted or if the offer didn’t show up for you, you can try the method listed in this post to see if it’ll work. If it did, let us know in the comment section below! If you’re interested in more info regarding Chase Bank offers, check out our full listing of Citibank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!