For a limited time (until July 10,2017), Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card is promoting and offering a buy one Companion Fare ticket, get one for just the taxes and fees after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Additionally, you will be eligible to earn 30,000 bonus miles and get a $100 statement credit along with limited offer. Continue reading to learn more about the card bonus below.
Table of Contents
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card Features
- Limited time offer: Buy one Companion Fare ticket, get one for just the taxes and fees after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 month so account opening
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles + get a $100 statement credit after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the same 3 months of your account opening
- 5 miles for every $1 spent at select restaurants
- 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo and in-flight purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- A free checked bag on Alaska and Virgin America flights
- Annual coach companion fare from US $121
- No blackout dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $75
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Credit Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ Buy one ticket, get one for just the taxes and fees ($0 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of your account opening.
The Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card has recently updated it’s sign-up bonus and now includes a limited time offer for a bo-go companion fare ticket on top of its already original great benefits.
So, now you’ll earn 30,000 bonus miles with a $100 statement credit after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of your account opening, AND receive a waived $99 companion ticket within the first year.
Year two and onward of being a cardholder is when you’ll be required to pay the $99 for the companion ticket with any additional fees that may apply.
For those who tends to travel with Alaska Airlines, you will be able to earn triple miles on purchases, receive an annual companion fare, and have access to the airport lounges.
Overall, this card is ideal for cardholders who want flexible rewards with many redemption options — especially with the new additional offer! For you frequent travelers, you might want to look into this card and take advantage of this limited feature!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.