Open a Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card and you will be eligible to earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Additionally, you will get Alaska’s famous Companion Fare from $121 along with the bonus offer. Continue reading to learn more about the card bonus below.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Table of Contents
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card Features
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Alaska’s famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 base fare plus taxes and fees from $22) every year on your account anniversary for Alaska and Virgin America flights booking on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates.
- Free checked bag on Alaska and Virgin America flights for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation.
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly with Alaska Airlines and Virgin America purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Redeem miles for flights on Alaska Airlines and over a dozen of our global airline partners
- Annual companion fare from US$121 after you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- Annual fee of $75
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Credit Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus miles if you make $1,000 in purchases within the 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive a 30,000 bonus miles.
You are also eligible to earn an Alaska’s famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 base fare plus taxes and fees from $22) every year on your account anniversary for Alaska and Virgin America flights booking on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates.
With the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card, you will receive an annual companion fare for $121 which includes a base fare of $99 and fees from $22 when you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of your account opening. Additionally, there is a buy one ticket, get one for just the taxes and fees ($0 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) which will provide you some great savings every year on a ticket for any companion that will fly with you.
Also, another pro is you do not need to pay a foreign transaction fee and it will not hold you back during your travels. However, an offset of this card for potential cardholders might be the annual fee cost. For those who tends to travel with Alaska Airlines, you will be able to earn triple miles on purchases, receive an annual companion fare, and have access to the airport lounges.
Aside from these nice benefits and being able to earn 30,000 bonus miles as a new cardmember, you will also be qualified to get another companion pass for just the fees and taxes.
These are just some features that may offset the cost of the annual fee. Overall, this card is ideal for cardholders who want flexible rewards with many redemption options.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.