Available to Wisconsin residents, WaterStone Bank is offering you a 1.25% APY on your funds for opening a new WaterStone Bank Super Smart Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.25% APY Rate on your funds when you open an WaterStone Bank Super Smart Money Market Account.
Editor’s Note: A WaterStone Bank SSB (WSB) Smart Checking account is required to open the Smart Money Market account.
Table of Contents
WaterStone Bank Super Smart Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.25% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.25% APY Rate
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $20; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: The account must be open and active for 90 days, or a $30.00 closing fee may be assessed at account closing.
- Promo Code(s): None
WaterStone Bank Super Smart Money Market Account: Consider opening a money market account online to receive an interest rate of 1.25% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
- FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by law
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- Interest compounds daily
- No monthly cycle service charge
- Only $100 to open
Simply open a new WaterStone Bank Super Smart Money Market Account with a minimum opening deposit of $100 and start earning the 1.25% APY Rate on balances under $250K.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- WaterStone Bank Super Smart Money Market Account: A minimum balance fee of $20 will be imposed monthly if the average daily balance for the statement cycle falls below $2,500.
If you qualify for this offer, this is a good rate in comparison to other brick and mortar offerings! If you have any info regarding the hard/soft pull inquiry, please let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!