If you are interested in learning about The Vanguard Group CD Rates, offers, and promotions, be sure to keep reading.
At the moment you can earn between 1.80% APY and 2.00% APY on The Vanguard Group CDs.
Vanguard CD Account Summary
Open up a new Vanguard CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: Earn 1.90% up to 3.40% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- All CDs are federally insured up to $250,000 per depositor per bank.
- Prices shown for CDs are before commission.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a cd account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know!
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!
Leave a Reply