Available nationwide, Synchrony Bank is offering you a 2.25% APY on your funds for opening a new Synchrony Bank Money Market Account.
Synchrony Bank Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a high interest rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1-$25,000 Max
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Synchrony Bank Money Market Account: Consider opening an account to receive a competitive interest rate on your funds. Apply today!
- Peace of Mind: Enjoy your account with no hidden fees.
- Control Your Account: Take hold of your money through the bank’s online banking portal, or by speaking with one of their Banking Representatives.
- Easy Access to Funds: Withdrawing money is simple – over the phone, with an optional ATM card, by transferring funds to another account online, or by writing a check.
- Federally Insured by FDIC – Your funds will be insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Simply open a new Synchrony Bank Money Market Account and start earning the competitive rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Synchrony Bank Money Market Account: No monthly fees
If you’re looking into investing your money in a secure account that earns interest, definitely give this account a shot. Definitely better accounts out there but this account still offers a competitive rate compared to your brick and mortar banks/credit unions.
Let us know if you have any info regarding on whether this account triggers a hard/soft pull. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
In addition to the current rate from Synchrony Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Interested in what more Synchrony Bank has to offer? See our list of Synchrony Bank Deals!