If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, SFGI Direct is offering you 3.51% APY on your funds for opening a new SFGI Direct Savings Account.
Below is all the information you need to open a SFGI Direct Savings Account.
Table of Contents
About SFGI Direct
SFGI Direct, an online division of Summit Community Bank, allows you to bank safely and easily with competitive rates on a savings account. They are dedicated to providing effective financial services and attentive customer care.
SFGI Direct Savings Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a high interest rate on your funds. Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $500 to start earning interest and get started today!
- Account Type: SFGI Direct Savings Account
- Rate Offer: 3.51% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide, Online
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: $500
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
SFGI Direct ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
SFGI Account Benefits
- No monthly service charge
- Low minimum balance to earn high interest
- FDIC insured up to the maximum of $250,000
- Simple online account opening – process will only take about 10 minutes
- Easily fund the account with a transfer from another bank
- Manage your account anytime with online banking
- Access your account online 24/7
A good chunk of info is missing for this savings account regarding the credit inquiry, fees, and such. Furthermore, this account isn’t very appealing compared to our other interest bearing accounts we’ve reviewed on this site before.
In addition to the current rate from SFGI Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!