If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, SFGI Direct is offering you 0.51% APY on your funds for opening a new SFGI Direct Direct Savings Account.
Below is all the information you need to earn 0.51% APY Rate on your funds when you open a SFGI Direct Direct Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from SFGI Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
SFGI Direct Savings Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 0.51% APY on your funds. Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $500 to start earning interest and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.51% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
SFGI Direct Savings Account: Consider opening a new savings account online to receive an interest rate of 0.51% APY Rate on your funds.
|Starting At $1||0.51% APY|
SFGI Account Benefits
- No monthly service charge
- Low minimum balance to earn high interest
- FDIC insured up to the maximum of $250,000
- Simple online account opening – process will only take about 10 minutes
- Easily fund the account with a transfer from another bank
- Manage your account anytime with online banking
A good chunk of info is missing for this savings account regarding the credit inquiry, fees, and such. Furthermore, this account isn’t very appealing compared to our other interest bearing accounts we’ve reviewed on this site before.
If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!