Available to residents ages 18-25 in Maryland, SECU is offering a $100 bonus for opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your SECU $100 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
SECU $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your SECU $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and complete the simple requirements.
- Bonus Offer: SECU $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 06/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $7, $9; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
SECU $100 Checking Bonus: If you’re eligible for this offer, sign up today!
To qualify for the offer the account must be opened and funded and the member must be age 18 to 25 and in good standing. Account opening bonus of $50.00 will be deposited into member’s checking account within 60 days after checking account opening. The $10.00 monthly bonus will be deposited into member’s checking account within 2 weeks after month end for every full month in which the account has 10 or more qualifying debit card transactions, for up to 5 months total following account opening. To qualify, a debit card transaction must be for at least $3.00.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Choice Interest Checking Account: $7 monthly fee waived with;
- Direct Deposit and Online Statements OR
- $1,000 min. combined deposit and loan balance
- Premier Interest Checking Account: $9 monthly fee waived with;
- Direct Deposit, Online Statements, and active Bill Pay use OR
- $10,000 min. combined deposit and loan balance
This SECU $100 Checking Bonus is an okay bonus. What takes my attention away from this bonus is the fact that you would need to meet a monthly debit card requirement with EACH transaction being at least $3. I see these bonuses as “coupon/voucher/save money” type of bonuses since you have to spend to earn the bonus. I see it as a “discount” if anything. If you happen to know or find out any info regarding the credit inquiry, opening deposit, or credit card funding, please inform us. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer! Sign up with BankDealGuy and start earning your own referral bonuses today! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!