Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 24-Month Term 3.00% APY CD Rates Increased on your funds when you open a new Sallie Mae CD Account. Below is all the information and details you need to CD rates up to 3.10% APY on your funds when you open a Sallie Mae CD Account!
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae CD Account Summary
Open up a new Sallie Mae CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 24-Month Term 3.00% APY CD Rates Increased
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $2,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Sallie Mae CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Earn CD rates of 1.30%- 3.10% APY on different terms by:
- Visit Sallie Mae online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a cd account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull.
Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Sallie Mae in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more CD Rate Offers!
With the American Express® Business Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.*
• More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month**
• **4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
• Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
• Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,200.*
• Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
• Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
• *Terms Apply
-See Rates & Fees