Reliance Bank is offering Illinois, Minnesota, and Missouri residents have a chance to earn up to 2.02% APY on balances up to $20,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 2.02% APY on your funds when opening a Reliance Bank Boost Checking Account.
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
Reliance Bank Boost Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 2.02% APY
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Availability: IL, MN, MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Not listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- 2.02% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) interest paid on balances up to $20,000
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance fee
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- MoneyPass® ATM access
- ATM Card/Debit MasterCard®
- Unlimited check writing
- Combined statement
- Direct deposit
- eStatements with check images
- $100 to open
Reliance Bank Boost Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.02% APY:
- Sign up for the Reliance Bank Boost Checking Account to earn 2.02% APY on balances up to $20,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- 25 debit card transactions per statement cycle
- Sign up to receive your statements via eStatement
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.