Available to Illinois, and Missouri residents, you can earn 2.35% APY on your funds when you open a new Providence Bank 9-Month Certificate of Deposit Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn 2.35% APY on your funds when you open a Providence Bank 9-Month Certificate of Deposit Account!
|Best CD Accounts||Minimum||APY|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
12-Month CD Account
Table of Contents
Providence Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new Providence Bank 9-Month 2.35% Certificate of Deposit Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 9-Month Term 2.35% APY CD Rate
- Availability: IL, MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $2,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Providence Bank CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Earn 2.35% APY on a 9-Month Term by:
- Visit Providence Bank online and opening a new Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this Certificate of Deposit Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a certificate of deposit account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding credit card funding or inquiry info. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
The Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.