Peoples State Bank is offering Minnesota and Wisconsin residents a chance to earn up to 2.53% APY on balances up to $10,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 2.53% APY on your funds when opening a Peoples State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
Peoples State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 2.53% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: MN, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Not listed
- ATM Refunds: Up to $20 monthly
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- 2.53% APY on balances up to $10,000
- 2.53% – 0.37% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.01% APY if qualifications aren’t met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $20)
- Can link to Kasasa Saver for more earnings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Peoples State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.53% APY:
- Sign up for the Peoples State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 2.53% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.