Located in Arizona and California, becoming a member at NuVision Federal Credit Union (Branch Locator) is available to anyone! Below is all the information and details you need to fulfill your NuVision Federal Credit Union Membership!
Editor’s Note: For more credit unions that you can join from anywhere, see our list of Credit Unions You Can Join From Anywhere.
Table of Contents
NuVision Federal Credit Union Membership Benefits
When becoming a member, you also become a member-owner of NuVision Credit Union. With that being said, you are part of a not-for-profit financial institution that is governed by its membership. Earnings are returned to member-owners in the form of lower rates on loans, higher returns on savings, and outstanding financial service.
Upon opening a new account with NuVision CU, you become a member for life. Once you partner with NuVision CU, you and your family can take advantage of everything we have to offer.
You can begin taking advantage of NuVision CU’s many services when you become a member which include great low loan rates and competitive savings rates. You won’t need another financial institution and can say goodbye to high fees and poor service.
- Full range of products and services
- Better rates on savings and loans
- Lower and fewer fees
- Free checking with dividends
- Free financial guidance and member education
- Free financial seminars
- Additionally, NuVision believes that having a good financial education leads to good financial decision making. That’s why we offer the benefit of FREE Financial Workshops. Some of the topics include:
- The Benefits of NuVision Federal Credit Union
- Planning for Your Retirement
- Unlocking the Path to Buying a Home
NuVision has workshops that are scheduled during lunch hours for a “Lunch and Learn” and after work to let you choose the most convenient time for you.
NuVision Federal Credit Union Membership: If you’re interested in becoming a member, join today!
NuVision Federal Credit Union membership is open to:
- Any immediate family or household member of a NuVision member
- Any Southern California or Mesa, AZ Boeing Employee and their immediate family and household members
- Any Select Employer Group (SEG) employee and their immediate family and household members
- As a consumer, you may be eligible to join our credit union through the American Consumer Council (ACC). Please visit ACC’s website at: www.americanconsumercouncil.org for more information on membership eligibility; or, click here, to start your membership application.
- Become a member of the American Consumer Council ($5).
Did you know you that banks and credit unions offer the same financial products? Here are a few reasons why you should consider becoming a member at a credit union: credit unions are not-for-profit institutions, credit unions tend to pay higher interest rates and have lower fees, your funds are NCUA insured up to $250,000, and much more! If those benefits alone (along with many more) sound great to you, definitely consider this NuVision Federal Credit Union Membership! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this credit union! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!