Neighborhood Credit Union is offering Texas residents a chance to earn up to 2.50% APY on balances up to $50,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 2.50% APY on your funds when opening a Neighborhood Credit Union Kasasa Cash Rewards Account.
Table of Contents
Neighborhood Credit Union Kasasa Cash Rewards Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $50,000
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- ATM Refunds: **See account features**
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- Earn 2.50% APY interest on up to $50,000 account balance
- ATM withdrawal fee refunds
- No minimum balance required
- Must meet requirements during Monthly Qualification Cycle
- Free checking
- Courtesy Pay up to $1,100
- Opening deposit minimum: $100
- Earn a minimum of 0.01% APY interest
- Domestic ATM withdrawal fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of Monthly Statement Cycle.
Neighborhood Credit Union Kasasa Cash Rewards Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.50% APY:
- Sign up for the Neighborhood Credit Union Kasasa Cash Rewards Account to earn 2.50% APY on balances up to $50,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Fifteen (15) individual or combined debit or credit card transactions of $5.00 or more post or settle (excluding ATM transactions)
- AND one (1) automatic payment or direct deposit post and settle
- AND go paperless! Sign up and agree to receive E-Statements and decline paper statements
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.