Mount Vernon Bank and Trust Company is offering Iowa residents a chance to earn up to 2.00% APY on balances up to $25,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 2.00% APY on your funds when opening a Mount Vernon Bank and Trust Company eChecking Account.
Table of Contents
Mount Vernon Bank and Trust Company eChecking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- ATM Refunds: Not listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- For every month that you meet these requirements, you will earn 2.00% APY on all balances up to $25,000.
- Any amounts over $25,000 will earn 0.35% APY (you still earn 2.00% on your initial $25,000).
- If you don’t meet the above requirements for that month, you will earn 0.10%APY for that month.
- Online banking and eStatements
- Mobile Banking / Mobile Check Deposit
- Bill pay
- Priveleged Status ATM’s
- Overdraft Protections
- Custumizable Debit Cards for qualified customers
- Deposit $50 to start (no account minimum)
- FDIC insured
Mount Vernon Bank and Trust Company eChecking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.00% APY:
- Sign up for the Mount Vernon Bank and Trust Company eChecking Account to earn 2.00% APY on balances up to $25,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Use your checking account for at least 20 debit/credit transactions per month (with your free customizable card
- Have one monthly ACH deposit (such as a direct deposit) and one monthly ACH withdrawal (such as an automated bill pay)
- Get setup with free online banking and eStatements
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.