Virginia residents can earn a $100 checking bonus from Member One FCU by opening a new checking account and meeting simple requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Member One Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Member One Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Member One Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Member One Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 03/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: Unknown
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Member One Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Checking Bonus Requirements
- To qualify, the new account holder must:
- Open a new checking account
- Get a VISA® debit card for that account
- Sign up for direct deposit into the new checking account
- Once complete, the $100 award will be deposited in the checking account within 14 business days after first direct deposit is received.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- One Choice Checking Account: No info regarding fees listed
- Smart Choice Checking Account: No info regarding fees listed
Quite a chunk of information missing to determine if this bonus is worth it or not, but the requirements are EASY to meet. Let’s hope this bonus, at the very least, incurs a soft pull. If so, this should be an effortless $100 earned. If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry, credit card funding, monthly service fees, opening deposits, or the early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!