Available to Maine residents, you can earn interest on your funds when you open a new Maine Highlands Credit Union IRA Certificate Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn 1.51% up to 1.76% APY on your funds when you open a Maine Highlands Credit Union IRA Certificate Account!
Table of Contents
Maine Highlands Credit Union IRA Certificate Account Summary
Open up a new Maine Highlands Credit Union IRA Certificate Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: Earn 1.51% up to 1.76% APY
- Availability: ME (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Maine Highlands Credit Union IRA Certificate Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds!
|3, 6, 9, 12, 15,18, 24, 36 Months||1.51% APY|
|48 Month||1.76% APY|
Earn 1.51% up to 1.76% APY on your funds by:
- Visit Maine Highlands Credit Union online and opening a new Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this Certificate of Deposit Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a certificate of deposit account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!