Attention California residents, here’s your opportunity to earn a $200 checking bonus from Los Angeles Federal Credit Union for simply opening a new checking account and completing simple requirements! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Los Angeles Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Los Angeles Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Los Angeles Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $500, Amex not allowed.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None for checking. Share Savings requires $10 upon opening ($5 for deposit and $5 for membership).
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Los Angeles Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
Become a member of Los Angeles FCU and open any checking account and Share Savings account. Share Savings account requires $10 at account opening. Here’s how to earn your bonus:
- $200 bonus: When signing up for online statements; starting direct deposit & LAFCU receives two deposits of $500+ each; and conducting 5+ signature-based debit transactions
- $100 bonus: When opening a Visa® credit card
- $200 bonus: When financing a vehicle loan over $20,000
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Share Savings: A $50 balance must be maintained in your regular share savings account after six months from the date you joined LAFCU or a monthly fee applies.
- Interest Checking: Monthly $5 service FEE waived for members:
- Age 24 or under, or Age 60 or older, or
- With an average monthly checking account balance of at least $1,000, or
- With an aggregate household checking, savings and loan balance of $5,000 or more, or
- Who have monthly e-Statements for LAFCU Checking/Savings, and $25 direct deposit of any recurring monthly check
This Los Angeles Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus does not sound very appealing to me due to the hard pull. Hard pull, member fees, excess requirements, etc. Definitely a lot better bonuses out there amounting to $200 or more with far simpler and more straightforward terms. If you happen to know any info regarding the credit inquiry or early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!