Available nationwide, you can earn CD rates of 2.10% APY to 2.50% APY on your funds when you open a new KS State Bank CD Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn CD rates of 2.10% APY to 2.50% APY on your funds when you open a KS State Bank CD Account!
Table of Contents
KS State Bank CD Account Summary
Open up a new KS State Bank CD Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rates: Earn CD rates of 2.10% APY to 2.50% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500 or $100,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
KS State Bank CD Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
KS State Bank CD Rates
|Account Name||%APY||Minimum Deposit|
|1 Year CD||2.10%||$500|
|1 Year Jumbo CD||2.10%||$100,000|
|18 Month Jumbo CD||2.20%||$100,000|
|2 Year CD||2.40%||$500|
|2 Year Jumbo CD||2.40%||$100,000|
|27 Month Jump Up CD||2.25%||$1,000|
|3 Year CD||2.55%||$500|
|3 Year Jumbo CD||2.55%||$100,000|
|4 Year CD||2.65%||$500|
|4 Year Jumbo CD||2.65%||$100,000|
|5 Year CD||2.85%||$500|
|5 Year Jumbo CD||2.85%||$100,000|
|7 Year CD||2.90%||$500|
Earn CD rates of 2.10% APY to 2.50% APY on your funds by:
- Visit KS State Bank online and opening a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a certificate of deposit account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!