Business owners are faced with decisions that affect profitability, strategy, employees and other areas on a daily basis. Our Calculators and Educators help you to impact those areas and most importantly your bottom line, in a positive way. See below for more info regarding Huntington Bank Small Business Resources.
Huntington Bank is currently available in the following states: IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WV, IL, WI. Huntington Bank Small Business Resources.
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Huntington Bank Small Business Resources
Calculators & Educators
- Small Business Calculator
- How much do I need to start my business? What is my business worth today? Online calculators help you assess your borrowing needs, whether to lease or own your business location, and more. Learn More
- Small Business Educator
- Need help writing a business plan? Estimating capital needs? Managing inventory? Get answers with our educator. Learn More
- Small Business Tax Educator
- Get answers to questions around payroll and tax management, inheritance and estate tax and more with our educators. Learn More
- Retirement for Small Business Educator
- Let our educators help answer your small business retirement plans and employee benefits questions. Learn More
Small Business Articles
- How To Access SBA Funding For Your Small Business
- SBA loans are regulated and offer better terms with relatively low down payment requirements, little to no fees and longer terms (up to 25 years). Read The Article
- Investing Industry Expertise To Grow An Existing Business
- By the time he purchased Cincinnati-based Merchandising Services Co, Mike Buschelmann had acquired a wealth of same-industry expertise. Read The Article
- Launching A Local Business via a National Franchise
- Mann began looking for a franchise to buy. In his research, he read about Woodhouse Day Spa in Entrepreneur magazine and was intrigued. Read The Article
- Slow Cooking a Personal Restaurant Concept
- Jessica and Thad Kittrell began creating the concept for their restaurant business almost the moment they met 14 years ago. Read The Article
- Lease or Buy?
- Lease or buy? Getting the equipment you need. Read The Article
Huntington Bank Mobile App – Download
- Huntington Bank Mobile App take the great features from Online Banking and build them into an easy-to-use tool. And since they’re designed especially for your phone or iPad®, they’re easy to read and navigate, too. You can download the app via iOS here.
- Whether you want to check your balance while shopping, pay a bill while waiting in line at the movie theatre, make a check deposit or just want to locate an ATM in a new town, now staying in control of your finances is just a few simple taps away. You can download the app via Android here.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let Huntington Bank know. They’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone. You can contact them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-480-BANK (2265).
Business owners are faced with decisions that affect profitability, strategy, employees and other areas on a daily basis, so it’s important to be on top of everything! Hopefully this Huntington Bank Small Business Resources info post helped you quite a bit! Let us know if it did! Be sure to check back for more Huntington Bank Tips, Bonuses, Offers, Promotions, Guides, and more! Let us know what type of posts you’d like to see whether it be more bank guides, deals, offers, etc! Refer BankDealGuy to your friends and family so they can benefit and learn financially! Your feedback is very important to us! If you’re interested in more info regarding Huntington Bank offers, check out our full listing of Huntington Bank Deals Bonuses. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!