Huntington Bank Gives Back via Pelotonia Campaign: Did you know Huntington is very involved with giving back to the community? Huntington has a long history of giving back to the community through many important causes. But Pelotonia is something special. Every single dollar raised goes to fight against cancer, a terrible disease that’s touched so many of our lives. What Huntington as a company can give to Pelotonia is significant. As a company they’re always trying to do the right thing. This is their way of giving back. Join the fight. Join team Huntington.
Editor’s Note: Interested in a more in-depth review of a few of what Huntington has to offer? See a few of our review below:
- Huntington Bank Accelerated vs. Fast Track Business Checking Account Comparison
- Huntington Bank H5 vs. Asterisk-Free Checking Account Comparison
- Huntington Fast Track Business Checking Account Review
- Huntington Accelerated Business Checking Account Review
- Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Account Review
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review
Table of Contents
Huntington Checking Account Bonus
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Huntington Bank Gives Back via Pelotonia Campaign
|Make A Donation||Regiser To Ride|
|When you give to Pelotonia, you invest in a future without cancer.||Join team Huntington. Together we will ride. Together we will win.|
|Make A Donation||Register To Ride|
Since 2009, Pelotonia has raised over $130 million for innovative cancer research. 100% of every rider raised dollar goes directly to cancer research at the Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center—Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute. Each donation brings us close to a future without cancer.
Every Dollar Raised Helps Support:
|Fellowship Program To Encourage Students To Pursue Research||Sophisticated Equipment and Technologies To Aid Research|
|Idea Grants To Apply For Larger Grants||
Recruitment and Retention of Cancer Rsearchers
Join Huntington to help change people’s lives. Together we can win. Join team Huntington. Learn More Here.
Huntington Bank Mobile App – Download
- Huntington Bank Mobile App take the great features from Online Banking and build them into an easy-to-use tool. And since they’re designed especially for your phone or iPad®, they’re easy to read and navigate, too. You can download the app via iOS here.
- Whether you want to check your balance while shopping, pay a bill while waiting in line at the movie theatre, make a check deposit or just want to locate an ATM in a new town, now staying in control of your finances is just a few simple taps away. You can download the app via Android here.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let Huntington Bank know. They’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone. You can contact them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-480-BANK (2265).
Giving back is always a great thing. This goes to show that not only is banking with Huntington is a smart choice, but banking with Huntington will also help with the community. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Huntington in the comment section below! For a full list of Huntington Bank Deals, see our full list here. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!