Huntington Bank Certificates of Deposit: CDs are without a doubt a great way to save and earn interest on your funds if you don’t need access to your money right away. It would be financially smart to add your funds to your savings mix as a way to earn higher interest than our traditional savings accounts. CDs are one of the most secure ways to earn interest on your funds, so if you’re interested, speak to a banker to find the term and rate that fit your financial situation, or visit a branch near you to open a CD account. Huntington Bank is currently available in the following states: [IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WV, IL, WI].
Editor’s Note: Banking with Huntington Bank is a smart choice if you’re living in the eligible states. To learn more, see our archive of anything Huntington Bank related here. See our individual reviews for our recommended checking accounts below with a variety of sign-up bonuses.
- Huntington Bank $500 Fast Track Checking Bonus
- Huntington Bank $300 Community Checking Bonus
- Huntington Bank $200 H5 Checking Bonus
- Huntington Bank $150 Asterisk-Free Checking Bonus
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Huntington Bank Certificates of Deposit Overview
- The Benefits of Huntingon CDs
- Earn competitive interest rates on all balances. Lock in higher CD rates on longer terms on most CDs.
- Secure savings – Savings are FDIC insured up to customer’s applicable limits.
- Only takes $1,000 minimum opening balances to start
Find The Right CD For You – See CD Variations Below
- Fixed CD Rate
- Offers a guaranteed rate available in a variety of terms ranging from 30-days to 10-years. A smart savings choice for individuals seeking higher returns without risking their principal. See Rates & Terms.
- Easy Access CD Huntington Bank Certificates of Deposit
- Allows customers easy access to their money after the first 6 days of funding the account, without penalty. See Rates & Terms.
- Linked Rate CD Huntington Bank Certificates of Deposit
- Allows customers to automatically point interest payments to a linked Huntington checking, savings or money market account. See Rates & Terms.
- Step Rate CD Huntington Bank Certificates of Deposit
- A CD with an interest rate that increases every six months during its term. The rate for each six-month period is disclosed when the account is opened. See Rates & Terms.
Huntington Bank Mobile App – Download
You can download the Huntington Bank Mobile App via iOS or Android!
- Huntington Bank Mobile App take the great features from Online Banking and build them into an easy-to-use tool. And since they’re designed especially for your phone or iPad®, they’re easy to read and navigate, too. You can download the app via iOS here.
- Whether you want to check your balance while shopping, pay a bill while waiting in line at the movie theatre, make a check deposit or just want to locate an ATM in a new town, now staying in control of your finances is just a few simple taps away. You can download the app via Android here.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let Huntington Bank know. They’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone. You can contact them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-480-BANK (2265).
Definitely a great bank if you live in one of the qualifying states. Without a doubt, CDs are one of the most secure ways to get return on your money. If you have excess cash that you won’t touch, stashing it in an interest bearing account (such as a CD) would be a great way to earn interest on your untouched funds! If you’re interested in more info regarding Huntington Bank offers, check out our full listing of Huntington Bank Deals, Offers, Bonuses, and Promotions. Want to expand your options? Check out our full list of the Best CD Rates here! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
Leave a Reply