Now you can use your Huntington Debit Card with Android Pay for fast, easy and secure mobile payments. Use Android Pay™ with Huntington to make your next in-store purchase with your phone. Just add your Huntington Debit or Voice Credit Card® card to Android Pay™ on an Android phone. A single touch or wave of your phone lets you pay securely at select stores and restaurants nationwide. Huntington Bank is currently available in the following states: [IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WV, IL, WI].
Editor’s Note: Banking with Huntington Bank is a smart choice if you’re living in the eligible states. See our individual reviews for our recommended checking accounts below with a variety of sign-up bonuses.
- Huntington Bank $500 Fast Track Checking Bonus
- Huntington Bank $300 Community Checking Bonus
- Huntington Bank $200 H5 Checking Bonus
- Huntington Bank $150 Asterisk-Free Checking Bonus
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Huntington Bank Participating Accounts
- Huntington 25 Checking Account
- Their Most Rewarding Account. Consider moving up to premium. The Huntington 25 Checking Account offers higher interest earnings, unlimited non-Huntington ATM withdrawals, free checks and more.
- Huntington 5 Checking Account
- Making Money Work. How about a checking upgrade? With a Huntington 5 Checking Account, your money earns interest. Plus you get up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals each month.
- Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Account
- Upfront and Simple. Get a checking account with no strings attached. Asterisk-Free Checking is free to open, free to maintain, free from balance minimums, free from fees. Yep, no asterisks here.
Android Pay with Huntington
- Pay With Ease
- Download the Android Pay app from Google Play (if it’s not pre-loaded on your device), add your Huntington Debit card by following the easy steps in the app, and just hold your unlocked phone near the card swipe area on the payment terminal. You don’t even need to open the app.
- Private, Secure Payments
- Android Pay uses a virtual account number to represent your account info, so your card details are safe and secure. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can use Android Device Manager to lock it, secure with a new password or wipe it clean.
Huntington Bank Mobile App – Download
- Huntington Bank Mobile App take the great features from Online Banking and build them into an easy-to-use tool. And since they’re designed especially for your phone or iPad®, they’re easy to read and navigate, too. You can download the app via iOS here.
- Whether you want to check your balance while shopping, pay a bill while waiting in line at the movie theatre, make a check deposit or just want to locate an ATM in a new town, now staying in control of your finances is just a few simple taps away. You can download the app via Android here.
Still Have Questions?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let Huntington Bank know. They’re ready to help in person, online or on the phone. You can contact them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-480-BANK (2265).
Definitely a great bank if you live in one of the qualifying states. Huntington Bank is on top of their game with 24/7 customer service, keeping up with the latest payment methods such as Android Pay, and offering terrific bonuses. If you’re interested in more info regarding Huntington Bank offers, check out our full listing of Huntington Bank Deals, Offers, Bonuses, and Promotions. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!