Check your email/offers! American Express has sent out targeted offers on the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card where you can earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 or more in purchases on the card within your first three months of card membership. See what more this card has to offer below!
|Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus with required activities.||Citigold® Checking Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus with required activities.|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $400 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing Up To $625 Bonus||SoFi Money $100 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card Features
|Bonus Available||150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card after you use your new Card to make $4,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, enjoy a free Weekend Night Reward within your first year and every year after renewal.|
|Travel Credit||$100 Property Credit
$250 Airline Fee Credit
$250 Hilton Resort Credit
|Weekend Night Rewards||1 weekend night reward with your new card and every year after renewal.
An additional night after you spend $60,000 on purchases in a calendar year.
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits|| 14X Hilton Honors bonus points at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
7X Hilton Honors bonus points for flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, U.S. restaurants.
3X Hilton Honors bonus points on all other eligible purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||1,300+ VIP lounges in over 500 cities worldwide with Priority Pass Select for you and up to 2 guests per visit.|
With the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, you will be able to earn the 150,000 bonus points offer directly through the American Express website. When you redeem your bonus points towards stays at Hilton properties, we value the bonus points to be worth around $900. To get this offer you must spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Below are some tips if your normal everyday spending won’t be enough for the requirement:
Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Top Features
The Aspire Card earns 14X Hilton Honors bonus points at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio, or their properties. 7X Hilton Honors points are earned on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and U.S. restaurants. The select car rental companies include: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, E-Z, Fox, Hertz, National, Payless, Sixt and Thrifty.
You’ll earn 3X Hilton Honors bonus points on all other eligible purchases.
We value each point to be worth 0.6 cents, so your return for each points earning tier is as follows:
- 14X = 8.4% return
- 7X = 4.2% return
- 3X = 1.8% return
You’ll have complimentary Diamond Status with the Hilton Honors Aspire Card, which includes Silver and Gold Status benefits along with it’s own. Check out all of the perks and benefits you will receive with Diamond Status:
- Space-available Room Upgrade
- Complimentary Breakfast at all hotels
- Digital Key
- In-Room and Lobby Wi-Fi
- Second Guest Stays Free
- Late Check-out
- Free Transfer of Points and Points Pooling
- 5th Standard Reward Night Free
- 2 Bottles of Water
- Elite Tier Rollover Nights
- Unlimited Milestone Bonuses
- Guaranteed Member Discount
- Points Towards Free Nights
- No resort fees on Reward Stays
- Digital Check-in and Choose Your Room
- Executive Lounge Access *Diamond Status tier
- Diamond Status Extension *Diamond Status tier
- 48-Hour Room Guarantee *Diamond Status tier
- Elite Status Gifting *Diamond Status tier
As mentioned above, you will receive one free weekend night reward with your new Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card and every year after renewal.
Plus, earn an additional night after you spend $60,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
With your Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, enjoy up to $250 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating Hilton Resorts. Visit hilton.com/resorts for the list of participating Hilton Resorts.
Additionally, you will receive statement credits of up to $250 worth per calendar year toward incidental air travel fees with your selected qualifying airline at www.americanexpress.com/airlinecreditchoice. Choose your airline carefully because once you lock it in you won’t be able to change it for a period of time, but you’ll be able to change your choice one time each year in January.
With your Card, book a 2 night minimum stay at HiltonHonors.com/aspirecard and get up to $100 in credits for qualifying charges at participating hotels (Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, and Conrad Hotels & Resorts).
Restless travel got you down? With this card, you will receive unlimited lounge visits at more than 1,300 locations worldwide with two guests per visit. All you have to do is enroll your card to the complimentary Priority Pass Select Membership.
This is more than $400 in value when compared to the standalone Priority Pass Prestige membership level that most closely resembles Priority Pass Select.
No additional fees on purchases made abroad, which are typically 2.7% per transaction for cards that don’t have this feature.
Properties In The Hilton Portfolio
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts: With more than 570 properties across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts is known as the stylish, innovative leader of hospitality.
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts: Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts are mirrors of their location and are the new expressions of the legendary True Waldorf Service.
- Conrad Hotel & Resorts: At Conrad Hotels & Resorts, luxury is easily reachable and service that is catered to your every need.
- Canopy by Hilton: For an energizing and comfortable experience, Canopy by Hilton is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that creates a positive stay through simple guest-directed service and local choices.
- Curio Collection by Hilton: Each hotel in the Curio Collection is completely different from the next. Curio is a collection of hand-picked hotels that are authentic, independent and remarkable.
- Doubletree by Hilton: Full-service and full of warmth, DoubleTree by Hilton has more than 400 wonderful places to stay, occupying prime locations in gateway cities and getaway destinations around the globe.
- Tapestry Collection by Hilton: Tapestry Collection by Hilton is a gathering of original hotels chosen because of a commitment to being unique.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton: All guests are welcomed with a two-room suite, free made-to-order breakfast each morning, and complimentary drinks and snacks for two hours every night.
- Hilton Garden Inn: With over 530 locations worldwide, they understand what you need to get from one busy, bustling business day to the next, and we’ll go above and beyond to ensure each stay is a successful one.
- Hampton by Hilton: With over 2,200 locations globally, Hampton by Hilton hotels offer high-quality and consistent accommodations and amenities.
- Tru by Hilton: Tru by Hilton is a revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton: In every suite they give you a spacious living room and a real kitchen with a full-sized fridge, and a comfortable bedroom with space to spread out and organize.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton: Home2 Suites by Hilton is more than a midscale, extended-stay hotel; it’s a spirited and innovative hotel brand for the savvy, value-wise traveler staying a few months or a few nights.
- Hilton Grand Vactions: Hilton Grand Vacations is your go-to destination for a collection of high-quality vacation ownership resorts in renowned travel destinations.
American Express, with the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, is providing consumers with the best possible benefits with a card.
If you are interested in cards that are good for everyday purchases, then check out our list of the latest credit card bonuses.
Eligibility and Benefit level varies by Card. Terms, Conditions and Limitations Apply.
Please visit americanexpress.com/benefitsguide for more details.
Underwritten by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG Company.