GO Federal Credit Union is offering Texas residents a $100 checking bonus when opening a new checking account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your GO Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
GO Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your GO Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: GO Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
- Availability: TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown, please let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 or $2,500 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $5, $10, $15; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
GO Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- The link above directs you to the bank’s website. To see the offer, see this GO Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus link.
Earn $100 when you open a new checking account with GO FCU.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Traditional Checking Account: $5 monthly fee waived with daily balance of $500
- Reward Checking Account: Monthly service fee not disclosed
- Prestige Checking Account: $15 monthly fee waived with a minimum average daily balance of $2500
- Value Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Flexible Checking Account: $10 monthly service fee with direct deposit ($15 without direct deposit)
- Student Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Health Savings Account: No monthly fees
From our understanding, all you would need to do to earn this GO Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus is to open a new checking account! If this were to incur a soft pull and the requirements are as stated, this would definitely make it as one of my recommended bonuses. If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early termination fees, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!