Qualified Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana residents can earn a $150 bonus from First Federal Bank by opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your First Federal Bank $150 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: Be sure to check your Valpak to see if you have received this targeted offer. This offer does not apply to everyone and are only available to those living within the areas where this promotion is available.
Table of Contents
First Federal Bank $150 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your First Federal Bank $150 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: First Federal Bank $150 Checking Bonus
- Availability: OH, IN, MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 08/14/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $500, only Visa & Mastercard accepted
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: $25 if closed within 180 days
- Promo Code(s): None
First Federal Bank $150 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Open a new checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50. Receive $75 for the completion of ten (10) debit card point-of-sale transactions ($15 minimum transaction amount) completed within 60 days of account opening and receive $75 for the completion of three (3) Online Bill Pay transactions ($15.00 minimum transaction amount) completed within 60 days of account opening. Incentives will be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days after the completion of corresponding requirement.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Relationship Checking Account: $10 monthly fee waived if;
- Maintain an Average Daily Balance of $1,000 or Combined Deposit and Loan Account Balances of $20,000 or more.
- E-Checking Account: $10 monthly fee waived if;
- Direct Deposit from Income Source – AND Enroll in E-Statements – AND Enroll in OnLine Banking – AND Have an Active Debit Card (1 or more point-of-sale transaction)
- Student Banking Account: No monthly fees
- Simple Checking Account: No monthly fees
Fairly easy bonus but these types of bonuses I see more of a coupon voucher if anything. The debit card and online bill pay transactions require a $15 minimum so if you simply want the bonus without having to spend, this bonus isn’t for you. If you’re looking for ways to save on your bills, you can view this as a $150 off coupon. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!