First Bank is offering Illinois and Indiana residents a chance to earn up to 2.22% APY on balances up to $10,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 2.22% APY on your funds when opening a First Bank YouFirst eChecking Account.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
First Bank YouFirst eChecking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 2.22% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: IL, IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Monthly service charge $0 when balance of $750 is maintained; otherwise $7
- ATM Refunds: Non-First Bank ATM fees can be reimbursed up to $15 per month upon client’s request
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- Mobile & Text Banking
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- eStatements with online check images
- Convenient ATM/CheckFirst Debit Card
- Free MoneyPass ATM transactions
- Optional Bounce Protection®
- Minimum to open $100
- Monthly service charge $0 when balance of $750 is maintained; otherwise $7.
- Interest On balances $750 and greater. Ask for details and current rates.
- Per item service charge $0
First Bank YouFirst eChecking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.22% APY:
- Sign up for the First Bank YouFirst eChecking Account to earn 2.22% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Make 15 or more debit card transactions per statement cycle
- Have at least one electronic deposit or payment per statement cycle
- Make one Online BillPay transaction per statement cycle
- And, are enrolled in eStatements
If you're active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.