Available nationwide, Fidelity is currently running a promotion where you can get 300 up to 500 commission-free trades by opening a new brokerage account meeting the simple requirement! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Fidelity Brokerage Account Offer!
|Ally Invest's Self-Directed Trading||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|Webull||2 Free stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
Table of Contents
Fidelity Brokerage Account Summary
To score your Fidelity Brokerage Account Offer, simply open a new account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: 300 up to 500 Commission-Free Trades
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: Not listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know.
- Online Trades: $4.95 per trade
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $2,500 min
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Fidelity Brokerage Account: If you are eligible for this offer, apply today!
To earn 300 up to 500 free trades, open a new account and make the deposit amount listed below:
|Trades Earned||Deposit Amount||Access to Active Trader Pro®|
- Powerful research and tools for idea generation
- Our independent research and insights help you scan the markets for opportunities.1 Help improve your trades, from idea to execution.
- Dedicated support
- Our trading specialists are here to offer their experience to help you refine and execute your trading strategies.
- Advanced trading platform
- Monitor market trends, fine-tune strategies, and execute simple to complex trades with Active Trader Pro.
- Low, transparent costs
- Pay just $4.95 when you trade U.S. equities online or with our mobile apps.2 Trade bonds for just $1 per bond online.3 Access hundreds of commission-free offerings.
- More investment choices
- Choose from stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), options, and mutual funds to easily build the portfolio that’s right for you.
Take advantage of their great value, simple and easy-to-use tools, and a broad range of investment options with up to 500 free trades for 2 years when you fund a new or existing eligible account. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this offer in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more brokerage deals in addition to our full list of bank promotions!