Available nationwide, EverBank is offering you CD Rates of 1.25% up to 2.85% APY on your funds for opening a Yield Pledge CD Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 1.25% up to 2.85% APY when you open a EverBank Yield Pledge CD Account.
Table of Contents
EverBank Yield Pledge CD Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn CD Rates of 1.25% up to 2.85% APY on your funds. Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $5,000 to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 1.25% up to 2.85% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via Chexsystems
- Credit Funding: No
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
EverBank Yield Pledge CD Account: Apply today to start earning interest on balances starting at $5,000.
- Competitive Rate: At 2.85% APY, the 5-year CD account earns at the highest rate in the country for a 5-year CD. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly. EverBank also promises that the yield on your account at the time you open, renew, or roll your expiring CD into a new Yield Pledge CD will be in the Top 5% of Competitive Accounts based on Bankrate Monitor National Index survey data from that week.
- Extremely Easy to Open an Account: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new CIT Bank account.
- FDIC Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Simply open a new EverBank Yield Pledge CD Account online with an opening deposit of $5,000 and start earning interest on your funds!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- EverBank Yield Pledge CD Account: No monthly fees
If you're looking for an outstanding CD to invest your funds in, definitely consider this account as it's one of the top 5% yields available today. Sometimes we tend to forget about our CD's upcoming maturity and it auto-renews, but with this account, you get a 20-day maturity alert. Apply today for this EverBank Yield Pledge Certificate of Deposit Account. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates!