Students, faculty, and staff located in Colorado can earn a $100 checking bonus from Coors Credit Union by opening a new free checking account complete a simple requirement. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Coors Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
Coors Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Coors Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Coors Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CO (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown, please let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months. Fees may apply if closed prior.
- Promo Code(s): None
Coors Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Checking Bonus Requirements
Students, Faculty and Staff, Coors Credit Union will give you $100 when you open a new FREE checking account (with a minimum opening deposit of $25) with eStatements!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Refreshing Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Senior Checking Account: No monthly fees
This Coors Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus is limited to only students, faculty, and staff of Colorado. If you qualify, this should be an easy $100 in your pocket! Be sure to check of whether or not this account incurs a hard/soft pull! If you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, early account termination fees, or credit inquiry, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!