Citizens State Bank & Trust Company is offering Kansas residents a chance to earn up to 2.50% APY on balances up to $10,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 2.50% APY on your funds when opening a Citizens State Bank & Trust Company Reward Checking Account.
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
Citizens State Bank & Trust Company Reward Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Up to $20 monthly
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: receive an e-statement, at least 12 Debit Card purchases, and have at least 1 ACH payment
Citizens State Bank & Trust Company Reward Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 2.50% APY:
- Sign up for the Citizens State Bank & Trust Company Reward Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- 12 Debit Card point of sale purchases post and clear per monthly qualification cycle
- Have one ACH payment post and clear per monthly qualification cycle
- Receive E-Statement with images per monthly qualification cycle-third Wed. of each month
Pretty good rate with no monthly fees. If you’re active with your current account, why not consider a rewards checking account to earn interest on your funds? If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.