Citibank is offering new business customers bonuses between $200 to $2,000 when opening a new business checking account and completing the qualifying activities. All accounts must be opened in person at a Citibank branch location, see list below.
Citibank Business $200 Up to $2,000 Checking Account Bonus Summary
- Application Link: Citibank Up to $2,000 Bonus
- Availability: Branches currently located in the following metropolitan areas: Los Angeles (CA), Orange County (CA), Riverside (CA), San Diego (CA), San Francisco (CA), Miami (FL), Chicago (IL), Baltimore (MD), Las Vegas (NV), New York City (NY), and Washington, DC.
- Expiration: 09/30/2021
- Credit Inquiry: None
- Credit Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $15, $30; see below to waive monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: None Listed
How to Earn Bonus
To earn your bonus, simply complete the following steps:
- Open a CitiBusiness® (Analyzed), Streamlined, or Flexible Checking Account between July 1, 2021 and September 30, 2021.
- Make one or more deposits in your account to meet the qualifying balance levels listed below
- $200 bonus: $5,000 qualifying balance level
- $500 bonus: $15,000 qualifying balance level
- $700 bonus: $25,000 qualifying balance level
- $1,000 bonus: $50,000 qualifying balance level
- $1,500 bonus: $100,000 qualifying balance level
- $2,000 bonus: $200,000 qualifying balance level
- Maintain one of the qualifying balance levels in your account for 60 days after your deposit.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- CitiBusiness® Streamlined Checking Account: $15 monthly fee waived with a minimum average monthly balance of $5,000
- CitiBusiness® Flexible Checking Account: $30 monthly fee waived with a minimum average monthly balance of $10,000
The Citibank Business Checking Accounts offer some amazing features for anyone looking to open a business account. The bonus can be a very large amount as well if you are able to deposit the required amount.
If you’re interested in more Citibank offers, check out our full list of promotions here. Also, you can find our full list of banking promotions here.
Leave a Reply