Upon approval of the Citi Prestige Card, you can earn a limited time offer of 75,000 bonus points after $7,500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. In addition, you’ll receive benefits that take you farther. See below for more details with this limited time Citi Prestige Card offer.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|
Hotel Stay Categories
If you factor in the complimentary fourth night that the card offers on hotel stays – every hotel stay purchased through the card, an unlimited number of times per year with no blackout dates – this perk alone will compensate for its annual fee. Plus, you will get 3X the points on air travel and hotels purchased with this card. So if you’re a frequent traveler who want to get the most out of their hotel stays, this card will offer much value to your needs.
Interested in the best card for hotel stays? If so, see our section on the best credit cards for hotel stays.
The Citi Prestige Card gives you a decent rewards rate of 2X the points on dining at restaurants and entertainment. Those who frequently travel, dine out, and make entertainment purchases can easily earn points without trying. It might not be the best offered rate out there, but still a reasonably average rewards program. If you aren’t a high-end spender and can’t justify the rewards earning with the annual fee, then you may find other cards to be more appealing.
Want to see the best credit cards for restaurant purchases? If yes, follow this link to view the best credit cards for restaurant purchases.
Table of Contents
Citi Prestige Card Features
- Earn 75,000 bonus points after making $7,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- 3x Points on air travel and hotels
- 2x Points on dining at restaurants and entertainment
- 1x Point on all other purchases
- $250 airline credit per year
- Complimentary 4th night stay at any hotel of your choice when booking through the Citi Prestige Concierge
- $100 Global Entry fee credit
- Points Worth 25% More on Airfare When redeemed through ThankYou.com, as compared to gift cards from the ThankYou® Rewards Collection.
- Easy Points Transfer: To certain hotel and airline loyalty programs, including TrueBlue®, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer and Hilton Honors. There is no fee, and the minimum transfer is only 1,000 points.
- Complimentary access to hundreds of VIP airline lounges
- No foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee of $450
Citi Prestige® Card: Like the features that are offered? If so, apply today while the offer stands!
Upon approval of the card, earn a limited time offer of 75,000 bonus points after $7,500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
To recap, the Citi Prestige Card offers 3x the points on air travel and hotels and 2x the points on dining at restaurants and entertainment. Your points are good for the ThankYou Rewards program and do not expire. This allows you to rack up as many possible points as you want. However, the steep annual fee of $450 might draw the line for some if not most people. To help offset that annual fee, a benefit would be the $250 airline travel credit that is offered. A few more reasons that could justify the fee would be the free 4th night stay or access to the complimentary priority pass lounges whenever you travel. In conclusion, this card offers you first-class benefits for those who have a first-class lifestyle. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
|ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR|