Available nationwide, you can earn 0.75% APY on your funds when you open up a new CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account! With a CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account, get the security of an 11-month CD! Know that you can withdraw the total balance and interest earned without penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
Keep in mind, no withdrawals are permitted during the first six days after receipt of funds. If you’re interested, below is all the information and details you need to open your CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account!
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.75% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 1.05% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||0.75% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Summary
With the CIT Bank No-Penalty 11-Month CD:
-Earn 0.75% APY on your funds with just a $1,000 minimum deposit.
-The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
-Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
-No opening or maintenance fees
-Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
-If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account Information
- Rate Offer: Earn 0.75% APY on a new CD Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fees: See “Account Overview” below
- Auto Renewal: Unknown, but more than likely.
- Promo Code(s): None
- Minimum deposit of $1,000
- You may withdraw the total balance and interest earned, without penalty, beginning seven days after funds have been received for your CD
- No withdrawals are permitted during the first six days following the receipt of funds
- No account opening or maintenance fees
- Daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential
- FDIC insured
|11 Month||0.75% APY|
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account: If you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate, consider opening this CD account! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn a 0.75% APY on a new CD Account with CIT Bank today:
- Apply today: Visit CIT Bank online and open a new CIT Bank No Penalty CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number.
- Select your term: Select a term of your choice.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Receive a confirmation email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
CIT Bank Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a representative by calling 1-855-462-2652.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
CIT Bank Online App
- All your banking, in your pocket or purse. Download the CIT Bank App today via iOS or Android.
- If you do not have a supported Apple or Android device, you can access these features at m.bankoncit.com.
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 855-462-2652!
The CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account offers a phenomenal APY on your funds with ONLY a $1,000 initial deposit! According to GoBankingRates, it’s one of the “Best CD Accounts of 2016.” With that said, I’ll definitely be opening an account and make the switch to earn a little more as a few of my CD Accounts are near maturity.
Please inform us if you find out any information regarding credit card funding or inquiry info. In addition, let us know about your thoughts and experience with CIT Bank in the comment section below. Check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD rate offers!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|