CIT Bank Banking & IRA Forms: CIT Bank is here to help you manage your money smarter. Choose the form(s) you need, and then print and fax the form to CIT Bank at 855-626-1120.
CIT Bank is available nationwide. See below for CIT Bank Banking & IRA Forms.
Editor’s Note: Choosing CIT Bank is a great choice whether you’re banking online or looking for the best return rates. See our full list of CIT Bank Deals, Bonuses, & Promotions where you can earn a $200 savings bonus and 1.32% APY Rate on a 1-Year CD.
-Available online nationwide
-Earn 0.30% APY on a 12-Month Term CD
-Earn up to 0.50% APY
-$1,000 minimum to open
-Selection of terms to meet your needs
-A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
-No fees to open or maintain the account
-Available as Custodial
-Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Banking & IRA Forms
CIT Bank Agreement for Personal Accounts
- There have been changes to the account agreement which reflect the terms of the legal obligation between you, the consumer, and us, the bank. We encourage you to carefully review the CIT Bank Agreement for Personal Accounts effective as of June 6, 2016.
- CIT Bank Agreement for Personal Accounts
- ACH Stop Payment Request
- CIT OneTime Check Withdrawal Request
- Mobile Terms & Conditions (effective as of June 6, 2016)
- Monthly ACH Interest Agreement
- Official Check Stop Payment Request and Indemnity Agreement
- Outbound Wire Transfer Form
- Power of Attorney Affidavit
- Uniform Statutory Form Power of Attorney
- W-9 Form
- Written Statement of Unauthorized ACH Debit
- IRA Distribution; State Income Tax Withholding
- Please note state income tax withholding is only available and applicable to California (CA) state residents. CIT Bank N.A. accounts are subject to federal laws and regulations and the laws of the State of California, including state tax laws. In most cases, state withholding applies to the IRA owner or IRA beneficiary’s state of residence. Your state of residence is determined by the address of record on your CIT Bank N.A. account(s). CIT Bank N.A. will not withhold state income tax if an IRA owner or IRA beneficiary’s address of record does not reflect California. Please seek the advice of a tax or legal professional if you have questions regarding state withholding requirements that apply to your IRA distribution.
CIT Bank Online App
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 855-462-2652!
On the search for CIT Bank Banking & IRA Forms? Hopefully this CIT Bank Banking & IRA Forms compilation helped you! Let us know if it did in the comment section below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with CIT Bank in the comment section below! If you’re interested in more info regarding CIT Bank offers, check out our full listing of CIT Bank Deals, CIT Bank Bonuses, & CIT Bank Promotions. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold offers 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
This card earns up to 14X total Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy & 2X points for all other travel purchases. You’ll receive 1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with no foreign transaction fees and you'll get 15 elite night credits each calendar year!