Find all the Chase You Invest account bonuses here. At the moment you can earn a $200, $350, or $725 bonus.
When you open a Chase You Invest using the link below you can earn up to a $725 bonus. Additionally, you will also receive commission-free online stock and ETF Trades.
In addition you can also find out about other Chase Offers here. However, continue reading to find out about Chase You Invest offers.
Table of Contents
Chase You Invest Information
To earn your Chase You Invest Trade account bonus, open a new account and meet the specified requirements.
- What you’ll get: Up to $725
- Eligible account: Chase You Invest Trade
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Nationwide (Online Only)
- How to earn it: Open a Chase You Invest account and fund the account within 45 days.
- When you’ll receive it: Within 10 business days of completing requirements.
The information for the You InvestSM account has been collected independently by BankDealGuy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a You Invest Trade account through the link provided above.
- Fund your account with qualifying new money within 45 days and on day 45 your incentive tier will be determined.
- If you maintain the balance for 90 days, Chase will deposit your bonus within 10 business days.
- Bonuses will be determined by your total fund amount as follows:
|$725||$250,000 or more|
|$350||$100,000 – $249,999|
|$200||$25,000 – $99,999|
- Chase You Invest Mobile Application- use the application wherever you are and monitor trading.
- The account must maintain at least a $25,000 balance for at least 90 days from the date of funding (losses due to market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
- Fund, transfer or roll over your investments
- Access insights and education from J.P. Morgan
- Get tools that help you make good choices
- Diversify investments with Portfolio Builder
There are no monthly fees with this account.
Cash promotion is limited to one per customer and can only be applied to one new You Invest Trade account (Brokerage, Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA).
For the cash bonus:
- To enroll in the up to $725 offer, you must open an account through the offer page.
- Customers must open and fund a new You Invest Trade account with new money of $25,000 or more in cash or securities from a non-Chase or non-J.P. Morgan account and cannot be funds or securities held by Chase or its affiliates. New money must be transferred within 45 days of account opening.
- At day 45, the bonus tier will be determined
- The new money balance must be maintained in the account for at least 90 days from the date of funding (losses due to trading or market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
- Cash bonus will be credited to the account within 10 business days of these requirements being met.
- You can participate in only one You Invest, Chase Private Client Checking, or Sapphire Checking new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- Account types and other restrictions apply.
- Offer terms are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice.
- The value of the cash award may be considered miscellaneous income, and they may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (“Miscellaneous Income”), or a Form 1042-S (“Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding”) if applicable.
- You are responsible for any tax liability associated with the award.
- Please consult your own tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation.
How To Fund Account
To earn the sign-up bonus you will have to fund the account with new money. New Money is defined as deposits and investments not previously held by Chase Bank or it’s affiliates. However, fear not for at BankDealGuy we provide you a number of resources to help you.
For example, you can set-up a direct deposit to have money automatically deposited to your account. Alternatively, Chase allows you to fund the account with certain credit cards up to $500. Additionally, you can transfer money from an outside branch to your account. To assist you we have compiled a list of Chase Routing Numbers.
Other Chase Bank Offers
Although there is no guarantee that you will make money from investing you can always secure a simple Chase checking offer, such as one of the few from the table here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
While you can earn one of the largest bonuses offered by Chase there are easier alternatives. For example you can also earn a $200 bonus by opening a Total Checking account by Chase. However, if you want to earn a similar bonus consider opening a Chase Savings account.
Additionally, if you have experience using You Invest please leave us a comment below letting us know how it went. Alternatively if you want to find a full list of brokerage bonuses check out our brokerage promotions.
Check back to find an updated list of Chase You Invest offers.
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|