Chase Pay Review: A means of paying has definitely evolved over the years. Now, introducing Chase Pay, you can make paying more seamless, more convenient and more rewarding from the bank you trust. It’s simple, you can pay with the app, pay online, or even pay in other apps! There’s so many ways to pay! Chase Pay is already accepted at thousands of places. Check the app for places near you, or visit our merchant page. In addition, you’ve always been able to earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points with eligible credit cards. Now, you can redeem them towards a statement credit when you make purchases with the app or button online. See below for more info regarding Chase Pay!
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our full list of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions.
Interested in a more in-depth review of a few of what Chase has to offer? See a few of our review below:
- Chase Bank Premier Plus Checking Account Bonus
- Chase Bank Total Checking Account Bonus
- Chase Bank Savings Account Bonus
- Chase Credit Card Referral Bonus
- Chase Freedom Credit Card Cashback Calendar
Or see an archive of anything Chase Bank related here.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Pay Summary
This is Chase Pay – Make paying more seamless, more convenient and more rewarding from the bank you trust.
Pay With The App
Use the Chase Pay® mobile app to pay at the register, at the pump or to order ahead.
Look for the Chase Pay button on your favorite websites for quick checkout.
Pay In Other Apps
Choose Chase Pay at checkout and Chase will keep your card info up-to-date.
So Many Ways To Pay w/Chase Pay
From the register to the pump, Chase Pay makes it easier to pay at places you already love.
- At The Register
- Use the Chase Pay App to create a safe, scannable QR code with the touch of a button. Pay in thousands of stores without ever transferring your card number.
- Order & Pay Ahead
- The Chase Pay App lets you skip the line at thousands of restaurants and automatically adds coupons and loyalty rewards to eligible orders at checkout. It even tells you when your orders are ready for pickup.
- At The Pump
- use the Chase Pay App to pay for gas at a station near you without leaving your car. Add your fuel loyalty program to automatically earn and redeem fuel rewards with every fill-up.
- Look for the blue Chase Pay button at checkout of your favorite websites to make payments without ever sharing your card information. It’s not just seamless and convenient – it’s secure too!
- In Other Apps
- Choose Chase Pay at checkout in the apps you love to buy coffee, movie tickets, parking, and more, knowing that your information is secure and will automatically update when you get new cards.
- With Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Whenever you’re checking out with the Chase Pay App or button online, you can pay with your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points and receive statement credit. You can even use them to buy eGift Cards in the Chase Pay App
Chase Pay Rewards – Rewards & Special Offers
Get more with Chase Pay!
Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards®points with the Chase Pay app and button.
Take advantage of special discounts and offers that you can only get when you use Chase Pay.
Make paying more rewarding! Use Chase Pay® to redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards® points and get special offers.
- Use your points! You’ve always been able to earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points with eligible credit cards. Now, you can redeem them towards a statement credit when you make purchases with the app or button online. View Pay with Points FAQ
- Get Special Offers
- Look for special offers! when you order ahead, or don’t, and you’ll save either way when you pay. Chase pay applies any available offers or discounts when you check out.
When you use points at checkout to apply toward a Chase Pay purchase, each point is worth $0.008, which means that 100 points equals $0.80 in redemption value. Your card will be charged the total amount of the purchase. Points used will be deducted from your account immediately and applied as a statement credit.
Where It Pays To Use Chase Pay
Chase Pay is already accepted at thousands of places. Check the app for places near you, or visit our merchant page.
Get The Chase Pay App
- Step 1: Download the Chase Pay App via iOS or Android/Google Play.
- Step 2: Sign in with your Chase ID and password.
- Step 3: Go Pay!
Chase Pay FAQs
- Can my card be used in Chase Pay?
- They’ll load all eligible Chase Visa® consumer credit cards, debit cards and Chase Liquid® cards in Chase Pay, and each can be used as the payment method for your Chase Pay transactions. At this time, Chase Pay doesn’t accept business credit cards, business debit cards or Mastercard® cards. See Card FAQs
- Does Chase charge a fee to use Chase Pay?
- No, there’s no charge to use Chase Pay, but message and data rates may apply. See Payment FAQs
- What information does Chase Pay share with merchants?
- When you use Chase Pay, we just send the merchant your payment token (i.e. substitute account number). We never share your Chase username or password, credit card number or account number with merchants. See Security FAQs
- How do I use Chase Pay online?
- To take advantage of Chase Pay with our online partners, click the Chase Pay button at checkout. You will be asked to sign in to Chase Pay by using your Chase login credentials. Simply confirm which card you would like to use for the transaction, and you will then be taken back to your checkout screen to complete your purchase. See General FAQs
See all other FAQs here!
Chase Bank Online App
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 1-800-935-9935!
Ways to pay is definitely evolving – and now it’s gotten more convenient. Eventually, we won’t even need to carry a wallet – everything will be virtual via our phones! If you’re interested in more info regarding Chase Bank offers, check out our full listing of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!