Chase Digital Payments Offer: Right now, you can get an additional bonus point when you use your eligible Chase Sapphire® card in Chase Pay®, Android Pay™, Apple Pay® or Samsung Pay! You will earn an additional point per $1 spent on purchases up to $1,500 in addition to the points you already earn. Keep in mind that this offer is valid until November 4, 2017!
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? See our full list of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions. For anything else, see our archive of anything Chase Bank related here. Below are a few reviews in our archive:
- Chase Freedom Credit Card Review
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Card Review
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up To $725 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Digital Payments Offer
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Download the:
- To get an additional point per $1 spent, simply use your Sapphire card in Chase Pay®, Android Pay™, Apple Pay® or Samsung Pay between Oct. 4 and Nov. 4, 2017. You will earn an additional point per $1 spent on purchases up to $1,500 in addition to the points you already earn.
Chase Bank Online App
- All your banking, in your pocket or purse. Download the Chase Bank App today via iOS or Android. Discover Bank Credit Card Cashback Calendar
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 1-800-935-9935!
If you already spend heavily with your Chase Sapphire Card, this is definitely beneficial for you! Regardless if you have a low or high spend with your card, a bonus point per $1 spent is still a good freebie! If you’re interested in more info regarding Chase Bank offers, check out our full listing of Chase Bank Deals, Bonuses, Rates, and Promotions. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!