Having to check your credit score shouldn’t cost you a penny. With Chase Credit Journey, you can take control of your credit and get unlimited access to your credit score and more. It’s FREE, even if you’re not a Chase customer. See below on more info regarding Chase Credit Journey and how you can get your credit score check for free!
Editor’s Note: Interested in banking with Chase? If so, see our review for a list of Chase Bank Deals here or an archive of anything Chase Bank related here. Below are a few reviews from our Chase Bank archive:
- Chase Freedom Credit Card Cashback Calendar
- Chase Bank Total Checking and Savings Bonus
- Chase Credit Card Referral Bonus
- Chase Freedom Credit Card Review
- Chase Bank Routing Transit Number
|New Eligible Chase Business Checking Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Credit Journey Features
Take control of your credit. Get unlimited access to your credit score and more. It’s free, even if you’re not a Chase customer.
- Free Credit Score
- Get your VantageScore® 3.0 credit score powered by TransUnion®. It’s free.
- Weekly Updates
- Your score refreshes weekly when you log in. Check as often as you’d like – it won’t impact your score.
- Score Simulator
- Find out how your score may be affected when you pay off debt, open new accounts and more.
- Get email alerts about critical changes to your credit report, helping you identify potential fraud.
Learn About Your Credit Score
Chase Credit Journey: It’s easy to get started. Get your free credit score in minutes. Check your score with no risk to your credit score
It’s important to keep updated on your credit history from time to time. Mistakes can happen – and if it does, you’ll be aware of it if you’re always checking your credit history. In that case, you’ll be able to refute the error so your score won’t suffer. Speaking of credit, are you aware of what a soft pull or hard pull is? If not, see our post on Hard Pull/Soft Pull Bank Accounts. If you’re interested in what more Chase has to offer when opening a new account, see our Chase Bank Deals list for further details! Definitely make Chase Bank one of your top choices when you’re deciding on switching banks or opening your first account. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!