CCF Bank is offering Minnesota residents a chance to earn a $200 checking bonus when opening a new checking account and completing simple requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your CCF Bank $200 Checking Bonus!
CCF Bank $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your CCF Bank $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: CCF Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 06/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 (Freedom Rewards/Traditional) $100 (Freedom)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $10, $25; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fee: If account becomes overdrawn within the first 60 days, bonus may be revoked.
- Promo Code(s): None
CCF Bank $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- Link above is the direct link to the bank’s website. See this CCF Bank $200 Checking Bonus ad link for the offer details.
Open a new checking account with minimum opening deposit of $25/$100 (depending on the account) and complete the following within 60 days of account opening.
- Complete a single direct deposit of at least $250 AND
- Complete (5) signature based debit card transactions
Bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 90 days of account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Freedom Rewards Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Freedom Checking Account: Avoid the $25 monthly service charge by maintaining a $2,500 minimum average daily balance
- Traditional Checking Account: Avoid the $10 monthly service charge by having at least 4 debit card transactions post and settle to your account per statement cycle
Fairly easy CCF Bank $200 Checking Bonus to earn. If you need ideas on how to complete the debit card transactions at the minimal amount, see our post on Meeting Debit/Credit Transaction Requirements. Hopefully opening an account will trigger only a soft pull. That way, this bonus would be worth it and no impact would be made on your credit history. If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry, or credit card funding, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank bonus! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!