CapStar Bank is offering Tennessee residents a chance to earn up to 2.50% APY on balances up to $10,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 2.50% APY on your funds when opening a CapStar Bank Rewards Checking Account.
In addition to the current rate from CapStar Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|-Open a Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account
-Earn 2.25% APY on your funds on all balances
-Available online nationwide
-No minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee
-Your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 per ownership category
Table of Contents
CapStar Bank Rewards Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Unlimited
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
CapStar Bank Rewards Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|$0 – $30,000||2.50%APY|
How To Earn 2.50% APY:
- Sign up for the CapStar Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have 10 debit card transactions post and clear in a statement cycle (ATM and pending transactions do not count)
- Have at least one automatic Direct Deposit or one Mobile Banking Deposit or one PassPort Deposit (using Internet banking) per statement cycle
- Receive your monthly statement electronically
If you’re active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions