Available nationwide, Capital One Investing is currently running a promotion where you can earn a $50 bonus when you open a new a new online Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or enter the promo code in your existing IRA (using offer code BLUE5017), and meet the simple requirement! Below is all the information and details you need to earn your $50 Capital One Investing IRA Account Offer!
|Ally Invest Self-Directed Trading||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$150 Cash||Review|
|Webull||6 Free stocks & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commissions||Review|
Table of Contents
Capital One Investing IRA Account Offer Summary
To score your Capital One Investing IRA Account Offer, simply open a new account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: $50
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: 01/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin
- Online Trades: $6.95 per trade
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5K minimum
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: Qualifying assets must remain in the account (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility) for at least 9 months following the 30-day period or your bonus may be reclaimed.
- Promo Code(s): BLUE5017
Capital One Investing IRA Account Offer: If you are eligible for this offer, apply today!
If you’re interested in banking with Capital One, see our full list of Capital One Bank Deals!
You have two steps to qualify for your cash bonus.
- First, visit capitaloneinvesting.com and open a new online Individual Retirement Account (IRA) using promo code BLUE5017, or enter that promo code in your existing IRA, by the promotion expiration date.
- Second, make a net deposit, transfer and/or rollover that posts to your new or existing account within 30 days of entering the promo code. Your net qualifying assets posted during that 30-day period must be at least $5,000 to be eligible for the $50 bonus. If your net qualifying assets are within $100 of $5,000, you will still be credited the bonus.
Capital One Investing will deposit a $50 bonus within 5-7 days following the 30-day period. The bonus is not available for withdrawal for 180 days after it is awarded to your account.
- Retire MyWay: See how your current investing habits might impact your potential nest egg.
- Fund Evaluator: Get important details on mutual funds and ETFs—plus comparison to similar funds.
- PortfolioBuilder: Buy (and sell) diversified sets of ETFs based on your investing style. In one trade.
Simply put, if you deposit $5K into a new or existing account, Capital One Investing will give you $50. You may be able to deduct your contribution from your 2016 taxable income, too. (Talk to your tax advisor about your unique situation.) And if you contribute every year, that opportunity could repeat. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this offer in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more brokerage deals in addition to our full list of bank promotions!
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card offers $200 Cash Back after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
• 1.5% Cash Back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
• Unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.